INFORMATIVA PER IL TRATTAMENTO DEI DATI PERSONALI
Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (DPA)
CASINÒ LUGANO SA, with registered office at Via Stauffacher 1, 6900 – Lugano (Switzerland), hereby informs you as the Controller (hereafter “CONTROLLER”) pursuant to the DPA as amended form time to time that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes specified below.
1. Data subject to processing
The Controller processes any data contained in the curriculum vitae, usually personal information (including your photograph), that are provided by you to the email address account email@example.com. This Privacy Statement refers generically to your DATA to indicate any and all data provided by you.
2. Processing and purposes
The Processor carries out the following forms of processing for the purposes specified below: CV management and interview. This includes the processing of your data as a potential candidate in relation to a job advertised by us during the interview for the purpose of making a subsequent appointment; it also includes storage of the CV along with related documentation, even in the event that the interview is unsuccessful. This processing is necessary in order to pursue the legitimate interests of the Controller.
Your Data will be stored for a period not exceeding 24 months after receipt of the CV (Article 3.1.9 of the Guide to the Processing of Personal Data in relation to Work – FDPIC).
4. Processing arrangements
Your DATA will be subject to the following forms of processing: collection, registration, organisation, conservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, usage, inter-connection, limitation, communication, cancellation and erasure of data. Processing occurs according to a logic that is strictly related to the purposes and under all circumstances in accordance with the rules on confidentiality and security laid down by law, implementing regulations and internal rules. Your DATA may be processed as hard copy documents and also subjected to electronic and/or automated processing.
5. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes of this Privacy Statement to the staff members of the Controller in their capacity as persons authorised to process data.
6. Disclosure of data
The Controller may disclose your data for the purposes of this Privacy Statement to:
• the public administration, the courts, the Federal Commission and to any bodies to which disclosure is required by law for the purpose of the fulfilment of the said purposes. Any such bodies will process the data as self-standing controllers.
• third companies or other bodies (technical facilities) that work on an outsourced basis on behalf of the Controller in the capacity of external processors, or as self-standing controllers. Your data will not otherwise be disseminated.
7. Transfer of data
Your data are stored on servers situated in Switzerland. Should it be necessary, the Controller shall under all circumstances have the right to transfer data outside Switzerland. In such an eventuality, the Controller hereby warrants that the transfer of any data outside Switzerland will occur in accordance with the provisions of applicable law (Article 6 DPA).
8. Manner of provision of data
The provision of personal data is mandatory since the management of the data collected for purposes related to the service requested is essential in order to enable the Controller to process your CV and to schedule an interview as the case may be.
9. Rights of the data subject
You may exercise the rights provided for under the Swiss Data Protection Act in your capacity as a data subject. In particular, you have the right in relation to the processing of your personal data to request the Controller to provide confirmation as to whether or not any personal data relating to you are being processed along with the rights of access, to rectification, to erasure and to restrict processing, in addition to the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
10. Procedure for exercising rights
You may exercise your rights at any time:
• by sending a registered letter with advice of delivery to Casinò Lugano SA, Via Stauffacher 1, 6900 – Lugano (Switzerland)
• by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• by visiting the website of the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner www.edoeb.admin.ch